Daily Drop-Ins: Click here to view our daily drop-in calendar and pricing.
Open Play Time | 6 months – 8 years
Mon – Thurs offered 12:30pm – 3:00pm
Book online below!
Come and play for an hour and a half and enjoy our indoor petting zoo. All ages can drop in for animal time, arts & crafts and creative play in our playroom. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
SAVE MORE with a family pass! Use the Multipack for all children in your family! Valid for siblings, multipacks expire 1 year after the purchase date.
- Purchase a 10 Visit Pass for $270
- Purchase a 20 Visit Pass for $500
Reserve a Single Visit for $30 per child
*Same family can use the same pass. One adult per child. Pass expires one year after purchase.
9:30am – 11:30am | 18 months+
One-Time Visit $65 per child, per session
Buy a Family Pass & Save!
5 Pass $315
10 Pass $600
20 Pass $1,200
Each child must have their own pass, family pass may only be used for siblings. Family passes expire one year from the date of purchase.
Drop by during these 2 hours for arts & crafts, open petting zoo, baking and a guitar sing-along. All guests should arrive by 10 am to participate in all activities.
Fun Friday Activities
Arts & Crafts
Baking with our chef
Sing-Along with our guitarist
All guests must arrive by 10am to participate in all activities.
Fun Fridays programming will take place in our newly renovated facility.
Mornings on the Farm is BACK!
8am – 10am | 1+ years
1 visit – Children: $30
Morning on the Farm now includes play time and animal time for every child.
Where else in New York City can you begin your day on the farm? With a basket full of hay and goodies, you and your children can spend the morning feeding and snuggling animals right here in our indoor farm on the Upper East Side.
Farm Foodies Cooking Class is BACK!
Winter Semester: January 3 – April 1
Winter: $715 | Drop In: $58
Farm Fresh and Seasonal! Finally, your child can enjoy a cooking class where they learn the basics of cooking and the importance of fresh ingredients as well. Please join our chef in smelling mint, shaping brioche, peeling rhubarb, cutting cookies and tasting new fresh fruits and vegetables. Your kids will embark on a cooking and sensory adventure while developing their taste buds for food fresh from the farm.
Winter Semester Menu
- Jan. 3, 6, 8 – Citrus Challah
- Jan. 10, 13, 15 – Green Lasagna Cups
- Jan. 17, 20, 22 – Sweet Potato Brownies
- Jan. 24, 27, 29 – Cheesy Mushroom Bites
- Jan. 31, Feb. 3, 5 – Zucchini Bread
- Feb. 7, 10, 12 – Valentines Day – Strawberry Cookies
- Feb. 14, 17, 19 – Cauliflower Nuggets
- Feb. 21, 24, 26 – Lemon Tarts
- Feb. 28, March 3, 5 – Pesto & Cheese Frittata
- March 7, 10, 12 – Banana Muffins
- March 14, 17, 19 – Duchess Spinach Puffs
- March 21, 24, 26 – Pear Biscuits
- March 28, 31, April 2 – Avocado Dumplings